you could charge money for this
"Set inside a notebook, Pencil Peril is a platformer for two people. A player controls the character, who must cross the map in search of the treasure. The other player controls the map itself, since he is outraged at not being able to win a trophy."
- Carlos Lennon (game design)
- Lukas de Paiva (animation)
- Maurício Ramalho (sound and music)
- Wesley Ronald (programming)
Local Game Jam:
- I am on the Map: incorporate a legend, myth or attraction of the region into your game or refer to the EPo Jam or other game developed on the site.
- Mixed Salad: Your game has at least 2 mechanics of different genres. For example, combinations of race, puzzle, platform, etc.
- Bird, what sound is this ?: Some musical instrument was used to create the sounds or a soundtrack of the game.
- Hello, Testing: the audio of your game must be done by capturing the sound of objects or people from the site.
- Clown: Your game presents different art styles. For example, pixel art, vector, black and white drawing, colored drawing, etc.
- Let the games begin: your game has local multiplayer.
- Basic Basics: You should not need to hear or distinguish cores to play.
- One hand washes the other: you like to help people. Participate in creating more than one game.
- Mom, I'm on TV: On Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc. Use the hashtags: "epojam2018" or "pongrn".
|Updated||13 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Genre||Platformer, Adventure, Puzzle|
|Tags||Dungeon Crawler, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Physics, Puzzle-Platformer, Singleplayer, Split Screen|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Soundtrack now available on Itch.io13 days ago
- Pencil Peril won in the DreamHack JamJan 19, 2020
- PT-BR!!!Nov 21, 2019
- Update 0.5.0Nov 06, 2019
- Working on new levelOct 23, 2019
- New mac and linux versionOct 12, 2019
- PT-BR?Oct 10, 2019
- Patch 0.4.7Aug 25, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
this game is fun and all but theres a glitch where if u are in a tight place if u spam jump u get this weird ass error sound
good xd this game is art
We was near the start a fight with my brother, anyways really a good game. The music is my new ringtone.
My brother:I hate the spike balls. JK Good game too.
Its a well crafted game with a nice concept.Music is umm... bizzare (in a good way). Fun Game to play!
this is amazing
Credit to Maurício Ramalho for the ... uh... great music
Hey I'm playing with my little brother and he keeps getting boared because he can use the same tricks to keep me reptely please give more control to player 1 so it dosn't get boring for player 2 \
I played it where I used the turning ability to help myself
the music and sound effects are great!
I love this game! rotating the world is a great concept!
The concept and atmosphere are both really cool and interesting! My partner and I enjoyed competing-slash-cooperating to clear the levels. Thanks for making such a great game!
the concept is amazing, and good Level design ^^ , Fun sound.
the concept is amazing
Great game. I personally liked it very much.
I Played with an old friend of mine and we had some good fun, Thanks for making the game, my friend and I are going to post videos of the game:
Such a fun game i can really see the potential for this to be big i did a 3 free game's videos i hope that.s ok